Here at Castlegate there are always plenty of retail opportunities in our stores.
Check out our current vacancies and please come back for any new roles…
Castlegate/Wellington Square – Dual Services Supervisor
We are advertising for a Dual Role Supervisor to support the current team and structure at both Castlegate and Wellington Square Shopping Centres.
- Experience of working in Shopping Centres or similar fast paced environments
- Demonstratable knowledge of working in the cleaning and security sector
- Currently in a supervisory role
- IOSH qualification required
- Exposure to HR process and procedure in the workplace
- Experience of applicable Health and Safety process and procedures in the workplace
- SIA Door Supervisor licence
- SIA CCTV Licence
- Willingness to undergo training as required
Applications via email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Boots – Pharmacy Advisor (Dispenser)
As a Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s everything from the clear advice and care you offer them, to the wide ranges of dispensing services they provide.
Your duties will include –
- Tailoring conversations with every customer to ensure they leave your pharmacy feeling informed and confident about their healthcare needs
- Delivering the technical aspects of the dispensary whilst ensuring the safe supply of medicines e.g. ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing, endorsing and collection of prescriptions.
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice in Boots.
- Seeking opportunities to engage with GPs and practice teams to drive services and items.
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensuring dispensing losses are minimised.
Boots – Pharmacist
As a Pharmacist you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care, it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
Your duties will include –
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy service.
Salvation Army – Volunteer Assistant
If you want to be a play a part in helping others whilst volunteering for Salvation Army, then they have a role that suits you.
From entertainment specialists to sort room assistants to stock generators, there is a role perfect for everyone. So, whether your looking to make new friends a couple of hours a week or improve your CV, we can provide all the support you need. They offer flexible hours to fit in with your life style as well as reimbursement for travel and staff discount.
This role is an unpaid role but reasonable travel expenses will be paid in line with the volunteer expense policy, along with 25% discount on all purchases.
Specsavers – Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Specsavers are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Audiologist/ Hearing Aid Dispenser to deliver hearing services to a mainly NHS patient base.
You will be joining a team of two other audiologist’s working between their Stockton Hub and spoke store in Guisborough.
Specsavers – Dispensing Optician
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, Specsavers are searching for someone who shares their store’s ethos.
Some of the key tasks are as follows –
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times.
- Liaise with Optometrists to ensure that each customer you dispense receives a consistent quality handover.
- Manage aftersales service (including complaints and problem solving) in a customer service focused ‘can do’ manner.
- Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets by demonstrating effective professional sales techniques.
Specsavers – Optical Assistant
As an Optical Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience.
You will listen to what they want, explain offers and products, and dispensing single vision, bifocal and varifocal lenses. You’ll give good, clear advice and make a positive impression.
To secure this role you will need previous experience as either an optical assistant or dispensing assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic customer care.