TO HELP brighten up Castlegate we have installed selfie spots around the centre!
From angel wings to fields of lavender with plenty of positive affirmations in between we want you to snap a selfie and share your pics with us for your chance to win a gift card to spend at Castlegate.
Share and tag your pictures with @CGSCStockton and a winner at random will be chosen every month.
T&Cs apply, read them below:
Terms & Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter only.
- The Stockton Selfie competition will be open for entries from 4th January 2021 and run until 30th June 2021.
- To enter, you must share a photo of you in front of one of the Stockton Selfie posters at either Castlegate or Wellington Square shopping centre using #StocktonSelfie or tag the shopping centres in the photograph.
- The photo can be shared on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- One winner will be picked on the 1st of each month from 1st February 2021 until 1st July 2021. The prize is £40 of Love2Shop vouchers.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners will be contacted on the first working day after the 1st of the month.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
- Prizes need to be collected from the management office and cannot be posted.
- Employees of Castlegate and Wellington Square shopping centres and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes, entrants must follow the instructions as detailed above.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available, on request, the name and county of major prizewinners. By entering into the competition, you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.