WIN YOUR HOMESCHOOL HERO A ZOOM CALL WITH THEIR HERO!
With 87% of children now attending the school of Mum & Dad, we decided to reward children for their hard work and dedication!
If your child has been a homeschool hero and worked extra hard or been super good while learning at home, simply click here to fill in the form to tell us all about them.
Ten lucky winners will each WIN a virtual call with their favourite princess or superhero* plus a present as a half term treat they won’t forget!
The competition runs until midday on Friday 12th February 2021.
*Winners can select a call from either: Ariel, Belle, Elsa, Batman, Captain America or Ironman. Calls will take place on Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th February. Presents are to the value of £25.
- To enter the Homeschool Hero competition, entrants must nominate their child via the short application form on Castlegate or Wellington Square website.
- The competition runs from 10am on Wednesday 27th January until 12pm Friday 12th February 2021. Only entries during these dates will be entered into the competition.
- After the closing date, 10 winners will be picked at random using a number generator.
- The 10 winners will each win a virtual Zoom call (up to 10 minutes long) with a hero of their choice from the following list and a present (up to the value of £25).
* Captain America
- The calls with the princess will take place on Tuesday 16th February and the calls with the superheroes will take place on Wednesday 17th February at an agreed time with the winners. No alternative date is available.
- The gift will be decided based on the winners likes and interests which will then be posted.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The promoter for this competition is Toolbox Marketing on behalf of Castlegate and Wellington Square shopping centres in Stockton on Tees.
- The prize will be posted once agreed with the winner.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this prize draw in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.