* Sleeping on the ground isn’t ideal but with an inflatable pillow you’ll get a decent rest.
* Make your camping experience an extra bit homey and pop some bunting around your tent.
Clothing & Comfort
* Although you may feel a bit like a teacher on a school trip, a waterproof poncho is a must.
* A pair of thermal socks, gloves and a hot water bottle will keep you warm at night when it gets bitterly cold.
Entertainment & Treats
* Really get into the camping spirit and pack marshmallows to roast.
* Pack some energy drinks if you want to be sure to not miss out on any festival partying!
Cooking & Cleaning
* Don’t forget a few refuse sacks – you don’t want to leave your campsite a mess for that poor unfortunate sole whose job it is to tidy up EVERYBODY’S mess.
Poundland have produced this handy checklist guide – make sure you have everything on the list and you’ll feel just like being at home.