Castlegate Shopping Centre is situated in the heart of Stockton, located just off the A66 between Middlesbrough and Darlington.
- From the A66 West; exit for the A135, turn right at the junction heading North into Stockton. Follow the signs for Castlegate Shopping Centre.
- From the A66 East; exit for the A135, turn left at the junction and follow the signs for Castlegate Shopping Centre.
- Access to the car park can be gained from Tower Street or Riverside Park Road.
- Sat Nav users should use postcode TS18 1AR.
- Parking at Castlegate is 50p for up to 3 hours or £2 per day Monday – Saturday. Parking is FREE on a Sunday.
- Busses to Stockton High Street are provided through Arriva, Stagecoach, Leven Valley Coaches, Compass Royston and Tees Valley Luxury Coaches. For bus timetables and further information please contact Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or log on to www.traveline.org
- Thornaby is the nearest main line railway station.