Work with us….
Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator
Here at Castlegate Shopping Centre we are looking to appoint someone for a newly created role.
The position will be Monday - Friday from 9am – 5pm. The successful candidate will also be required to cover a Saturday on rota with a Monday provided as a day off in lieu.
We are looking for a creative thinker who is results focussed with a commercial mind. The candidate will be able to demonstrate relevant experience and an eagerness to develop.
- Assist the Centre Manager to deliver the Centre marketing and communications strategy.
- Co-ordinate the monthly trade index report developing an excellent relationship with all retailers.
- Assist the Centre Manager to implement monthly tenant feedback on trade.
- Liaise with tenants to source weekly news and offers for use on the centre’s website and social media channels.
- Assist tenants to promote vacant positions via our on-line job’s board and Facebook ‘Jobcast’ facilities.
- Update the centre website weekly with news and tenant offers.
- Report on and analyse all web based and viral marketing as well as social media platforms to ensure constant growth and increased productivity.
- Assist in internal communication of marketing activities to tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies, and stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute all letters and memo’s to tenants.
- Monitor footfall and car park usage and update internal reports.
- Monitor local press for PR cuttings on the centre and/or wider town.
- Handle requests from charities for the use of promotional space to implement fund raising events.
- Assist in ensuring all health & safety and licence documents are maintained when taking charitable bookings.
- Implement a centre standard for charitable bookings and ensure these are maintained.
- Monitor all proceeds generated through charitable activities as part of Castlegate’s corporate social responsibility.
- Assist with external communication and marketing enquiries.
- Assist with the execution and management of the centre brand strategy.
- Liaise with external marketing consultants, attending regular meetings and developing partnerships.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assist on the delivery of innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to create customer loyalty and maximise dwell time, spend and visitor footfall.
- Assist in managing the design and production of all promotional materials including agency brief, copywriting where necessary, editing and proofing.
- Assist the Centre Manager to maximise publicity and press coverage, working alongside the centre’s appointed PR agency.
- Manage costs to budgets agreed with the Centre Manager and source best value at all times.
- Ensure various communication channels are updated and maintained within the centre including poster sites and directory boards.
- Assist the Centre Manager to maximise ancillary income opportunities.
- Assist the Centre Manager to implement any research or mystery shop opportunities.
- Assist the Centre Manager in the production of regular customer e-newsletter sent injunction with our data management company.
- Assist in maximising community awareness of the brand and all activities.
- Assist in coordinating promotional events and entertainment activities within the Centre.
- Assist in reporting on all activity including the production of post campaign analysis.
- Coordinating monthly marketing reports for all key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of activities within the town and arrange promotion or tie in where possible.
- Log all customers comments and respond where possible.
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc marketing activities.
Applications should be made by way of CV sent to Centre Manager, Karen Eve. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applicants are also requested to provide current salary details/expectations.